Create Yourself

Tuesday, April 28, 2015



Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.

Sometimes I feel lost and like I have no idea what is going on with my life.  I constantly wonder if what I'm doing is right and if it will lead me in the right direction.  Though when I do this, I lose sight of what is going on right in front of me. Then I realize I'm not lost- I'm right here. 

Life isn’t about finding yourself, because you are literally already here and alive. It’s about creating yourself and growing from each and every experience. Life is about creating happiness and being the best person you can be everyday.

Challenge yourself to begin everyday with a clear mind and positive attitude.  Embrace everything about yourself.  Embrace your flaws, your weirdness, your passions, your thoughts, and everything you do.  There is only one you in the world so make it your goal to strive to do your personal best and happiness will be sure to come!

Stay beautiful,
Madeline

1 comment :

  1. Lovely post Madeline :) x

    http://dandylove1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs