Time for summer style!

Sunday, May 10, 2015



Hello lovelies!

Summer is finally here and that means it's time for new looks!  A few things that are definitely going to be essential for this summer are:
  • cute sunnies
  • fun hats
  • lacy bralettes
  • festival inspired pieces
Today I thought I would share with you guys my look of the day which is inspired by some summer trends!  I'm feeling very T Swift in my hat and sunglasses- accessories that are a must for a put together summer look.  For today's outfit I am wearing a lightweight bohemian printed sundress from Wet Seal with a bralette from Urban Outfitters underneath.  Bralettes are absolutely a staple item for your closet.  All my friends and I have tons from Urban, Aerie, and Target! I tossed on some black sandals and a few of my favorite bracelets to complete the look!  Hope you all keep these trends in mind while shopping for the season and have a wonderful weekend!  

Stay beautiful,
Madeline 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs