Wandering through Wilmington

Saturday, November 14, 2015



   





Today I spent the day roaming the streets of downtown Wilmington.  The weather was perfect for exploring the streets and catching a bite to eat.  Every store now is filled with boots, sweaters, and the most amazing scented candles! After spending a few hours meandering through the shops, I discovered the cutest little boutique called Tusc.  Just one step into the store and I immediately felt like I was in the summertime out West.  It has a super loving, welcoming, and free spirit vibe.  All the clothing is flowy and super bohemian which is so my style! Definitely stopping by again soon.

Feeling a little hungry, we stopped by this new Mexican food restaurant and bar called Beer Barrio.  They have tons of beer on tap and a delicious menu full of tacos and burritos! I ordered a delicious chicken taco, but what I loved most about it was that outside the hard shell there was guac and a soft shell wrapped around it- so yummy! Pretty sure I would eat there everyday if I could!

On our way out we couldn't pass up grabbing some Kilwin's Ice Cream! It seriously so irresistible.  All in all it was a perfect day in Wilmington.  It's finally starting to get a little chillier, so I was super excited break out my fav booties and scarf! Hopefully you all get a chance to go out soon and see all the wonderful things downtown Wilmington has to offer!
Stay beautiful,
Madeline

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs