When it feels like summer in November...

Saturday, November 7, 2015


It's hard to believe it's already November, especially on days like today where it reached about 80 degrees.  Fall in Wilmington is definitely different than most other cities I would say.  Besides the occasional rainy days, it still feels like summer! Other people may complain that there isn't football at my school, but I'm sure not worried about it when I'm catching a tan on the sand in the middle of autumn! Today was a great day to lay out, but I had a few errands to run, so I threw on this cute and comfy romper from Urban Outfitters.  I love it because it has 3/4 sleeves so when I'm inside it keeps me warm.  I also love how versatile it is- I could wear it to class with some sandals or out to lunch with some boots and a hat like I am wearing in the picture.  Rompers like this are definitely something to look for this fall if you live in a warm city like mine!

Stay beautiful,
Madeline


No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs