The One Change to Reach Your Full Potential You Can Make Today

Saturday, October 1, 2016




Who would you be if you could be anyone in the world for a day?  Would it be someone like Cara Delevigne, Rihanna or Taylor Swift?  I bet dozens of names come to mind. Maybe thoughts of someone who has the looks of a supermodel, makes bank, doesn’t take anyone’s crap and charms everyone.  What if I told you that you can become the person that you imagine?  Becoming the bad ass you want to be is simple and easier than you might think.  The key to doing it is simply making your biggest role model YOURSELF.

In college we all have this grand image of who our future self will be.  For me, when I’m a senior and about to graduate I will finally have my sh*t together.  I’ll have a career path, goals, and a diet that doesn’t consist only of Bojangles and vodka.  It’s easy to rely on the future and have the thoughts that things will just come together eventually. “I’ll study for my Bio exam later,” “Next month I’ll start working on my Spring Break Bod”  “Maybe next semester I’ll land an internship,”  These are such promising phrases that in truth, are utterly meaningless.  So how do you go from turning those dreams into reality?

Take that idea of who your future bad ass self is and ask yourself this question, “What are the habits of my future self?” What are the things that you don’t do now that your future self is a pro at?  The girl that I want to be is confident 24/7. The days when I feel like I’m totally killing it are the days when I don’t want to be anyone but myself. So what are the habits of my most confident self?  I imagine the girl I want to be does at least one thing everyday that benefits the mind, body and spirit.  To help my mind grow it could be watching a graphic design tutorial or reading a chapter of a self-empowerment book.  To better my body it could be eating a vegan meal or going to a class at the gym. For my spirit I could meditate, volunteer or simply have a good laugh with a friend.  

When you are implementing the habits of who you think is successful everyday, then everyday you will inevitably be reaching your goal. Time is too valuable to waste not trying your hardest everyday to be your best self.  By thinking about small changes and habits to incorporate into your life everyday, overtime you will become the healthier, happier, and a more successful you. 

Leaves are changing colors and menus are changing to pumpkin mother f*cking everything. So with that it’s time to change yourself too.  Think about the habits your future badass self has and write them down.  Try to implement them into your daily life and soon you will see how easy it is to become your best version of you!

Stay Beautiful,
Madeline

1 comment :

  1. Great words of advice !

    || Much Love ||

    Priscilla Ivette @
    http://www.thepollenblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs